vineri, 27 martie 2015

insomnia





1. insomnia

...in paradise.
I live.
the poet closes a book.

remove through tabs
a rose petal
shook
insomnia.
me scratched on the face
I have deep wounds.
he makes its way
under the skin. is night?
is night? is the day?
is night and day.
month swallows silk clouds.
oooo, yes. night is coming soon.
is night, always, always the same


2.the night is deep


my eyes are like a butterfly
don’t look at me
absolute spectator
don’t delude yourself
anytime
anywhere and
anyone  is
agonizing
my death
I will turn back
the glance
------------------------                    
the night is deep
the sky is
even deeper

3. insomniac


When I can not sleep
I give bouquets of silk
some
orphan nights



Niciun comentariu:

amintiri

  Astăzi am o stare ciudată, de parcă mi s-a întors cineva uitat de demult într-o buclă de spațiu şi timp suspendat şi alergă prin mine, f...